Join award-winning filmmaker/photography Henry Jun Wah Lee for small, hands-on workshops at breathtaking locations around the world. Henry’s work has appeared globally on television, film, advertising and the Internet. They have been used by Canon, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Epson, H&M, National Geographic, the BBC, the United Nations, NPR, Yahoo and more.
Our workshops feature:
• Personalized attention and individualized learning from one of the best timelapse filmmakers in the world.
• Small, intimate workshops so you won’t get in each other’s way.
• Unique experiences. You’re heading to stunning hand-picked locations at the best times, hidden away from tourists and other distractions that can ruin timelapse shots.
• Flexible itinerary based on weather. Nature doesn’t stick to a strict schedule so neither do we. We want to put you in the best light and location possible each and every day you are with us. Because we only operate in small groups, we can tailor and adjust our itinerary and locations to make the most of the weather.
• Fun. In addition to shooting, we love to introduce you to the local culture and food. You’ll feel like you are traveling and exploring with a small group of friends.
• Henry’s work speaks for itself. Please check out his films and the films by his students.
Films from Past Workshops
Henry’s work speaks for itself. Please check out his films and the films by his students.