- Hide menu
Join award-winning timelapse filmmaker Henry Jun Wah Lee for small, hands-on workshops at breathtaking locations around the world. Henry’s work has appeared globally on television, film, advertising and the Internet. They have been used by Canon, Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Epson, H&M, National Geographic, the BBC, the United Nations, NPR, Yahoo and more.
Reasons to join Henry in his workshops:
• Small, intimate groups. Most workshops are 5 people or less so you won’t get in each other’s way.
• Personalized attention and individualized learning. Small workshop sizes means you get plenty of one-on-one attention, working on areas you need the most.
• Unique experiences. You’re heading to stunning hand-picked locations at the best times, hidden away from tourists and other distractions that can ruin timelapse shots.
• Flexibility. Nature doesn’t stick to a strict schedule so neither do we. Because we only operate in small groups, we can tailor and adjust our itinerary and locations to make the most of the weather.
• Fun. In addition to shooting, we love to introduce you to the local culture and food. You’ll feel like you are traveling and exploring with a small group of friends.
Workshops sponsored by:
Films Made From Recent Workshops: